PPUK > Udvalgte publikationer
- Hedegaard, M.(2012). The dynamic aspects in children’s learning and development (pp. 9-27). In M. Hedegaard, A. Edwards & M. Fleer (Eds.), Motives in children’s development. Cultural-historical approaches. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Hedegaard, M. (2012). Children’s creative modeling of conflict resolutions in everyday life as central in their learning and development in families (pp. 55-74). In M. Hedegaard, K. Aronsson, C. Højholt & O. S. Ulvik (Eds. ), Children, childhood and everyday life. Children’s perspectivees. Charlotte: Information Age Publishing.
- Hedegaard, M. (2012). A cultural-historical approach to children’s development of multiple cultural identities. In M Kontopodis, C. Wulf & B. Fichtner (Eds.), Children, development and education. Dordrecht: Springer. (peer-reviewed)
- Hedegaard, M. (2012). Analyzing children’s learning and development in everyday settings from a cultural-historical wholeness approach. Mind Culture and Activity, 19, 127-138.
- Hedegaard, M & Fleer, M. (2013). Play, learning and children’s development. Everyday life in families and transition to school. New York: Cambridge University Press.